Monday, July 11, 2011

Amidst...





Now the blues fade away
With a deep and mournful sound
The sun is setting far away
As we lay there on the ground

Just before we leave
You take my fingertips
And tell me to close my eyes
As you softly kiss my lips

Then as I open them
You let go of my hand
And there you wrote?

I Love You
Right there on the sand..

And then like a distant dream..
You were Gone..
And as I looked back to the three words..
Only "I" remained..
The rest mingled midst the waves
like a raising storm
the hushing Lullaby
An empty promise..
Like a broken symphony..
You were gone
As I stood,
Amidst it all.





2 comments:

  1. loved the portrayal and the action you essayed out as the other two characters got erased and just I remained. Keep blogging!characters got erased and just I remained. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrikanth.. i would..but u need to..keep commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your comments!