Friday, June 24, 2011

Fool-ish Pride Wins




You must be kidding me! How can you even believe him, Mishti! He's a jerk, and all he is looking for is how quick he can get laid with you, can't you see?
           
              Why are you so concerned, when you say there's nothing between us. We agreed to be friends Karan. I can date whoever I want to, why should it matter to you anymore?





Haa!, you really think it matters? I was just being a friend, if you say so Mishti, Just  that I care a lot. I am worried, because I don't think he is the right guy for you.

             And you think You are? He'll be much better than what you were.


                               
I know you didn't mean it, Mishti. But sometimes, these words sting real hard. Your 
sarcasms are going to put you down badly someday. I fear that day.

           I'd always feared you'd let me down. And you did. I think, nothing surprises me anymore. My sarcasms are better than your vanity, Karan. I don't give fliers- I say, what I mean and I mean what I say.









*Their eyes meet for a second, into a matchlock, before they tear it away into different directions and leave with silent sighs. Like losers, of a different kind. Foolish Pride, only wins.*

8 comments:

  1. Love and pride are very similar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a story of your story? It's good. <3 Raquel - The other side of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, True Jalpari..though I'd love to know how.. How are the two similar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i pride that i love..... and i love this pride of mine..
    you took all my care, all my concern, all i had is now for none.
    you gave me chance to ask for food if you had,
    you told me to ask if you woke up or slept.
    you then had no one but me to ask , to share, to come and get me.
    you made me weak to let you go there by, you made me strong to take responsibilities hereby.
    there was always you since we were together, that was only you who made me feel the weather.
    you gave my pride you gave me love and you only made me more stronger.
    my love is my pride and my pride is love because you have changed all my soul...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sireesha! :) wud keep that in mind!!!


    Gaurav.. <3 is an eternal bliss....

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have your comments!