Sunday, May 25, 2008

sunday..2.32pm

well
its been a boring Sunday morning..its 2.26pm right now...
well..dunno what i wanna write down today but it seems like a new realisation...about my life my people..
which brings em to my boards results...
i know it wasn't that good...
could have done so much well..
but that's the point..its been done already and it cannot be turned down n changed..
people have been calling up n down as if am dead or something..
i mean its so funny...
hoe much can a boards result matter...
n d reactions r even more erratic in nature..!
everyone grumbled dat i got 74 in eng no1 appreciated d fact that i got a 96 in pol.sc....
which was like really tough...
coz..i am supposed to bring in my 90s just coz m dis so called street smart English speaking bitch or something...
its really funny...
i know i deserve more...n m trying my best to get it re-evaluated but that's like a different [point altogether...
people have presented such perceptions about me that makes me shiver utmost down my spine..
come on guys..
gimme a chance!!!!!
peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to have your comments!