Monday, October 1, 2007

dawn..to dusk...

Together we started walking
on this life’s course.
You pushed me on,my guide,
my driving force.
You made me find my smile
when my heart was melancholy.
You made me see the purity
in a world that was unholy.
When I was too scared to dream
you gave me the confidence.
You made me love my true self
and helped me shed my pretence.
When I wanted to cry
you were there with your shoulder to lend.
You have been the anchor in my life.
My philosopher, my friend.
And walking together hand in hand
I don’t know when I crossed the line.
I fell in love with my best friend.
Naturally, without any design.
Now that I am aware of how I feel
I don’t know what to do.
Do I tell you of my serendipity?
Or do I go on quietly loving you?
I will leave it up to you to discern~
Why I am aglow when you enter the room.
Why, when you near,
everything I am, bursts into a bloom.
I will let you see for yourself
how you have changed me.
How though I existed till now,
your love has made me live completely.
How your presence makes me absolute,
how your nearness makes me whole.
And no matter how long
you take to see my love,
you will always have
The undying devotion of this soul.

1 comment:

Would love to have your comments!